Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Books.

I love books because I can escape and be anyone in the book. I also love how everyone can read the same book and have different views on it. You also can't read the first page and give up or judge a book by it's cover but that's how I feel about it. Plus authors have different writing styles. Here are my favorite books:
Twilight by Stephanie Meyers
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyers
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins   


What are your favorite books these are just a few of mine. Ttyl ;)
         

1 comment:

  1. I love books, too. Some books like Little Women, Little Men and Jane Eyre were interesting to read again when I was at different times of my life. Because I had a different point of view and they still kept my interest. Some books are fun to read once and that is enough times.

    ReplyDelete